1-31-2013 update VERSION 1.2
- Added better watermark management (deleting/renaming)
- Screen support iPhone 5
- watermark opacity control
Appjuice.com brings you a great new app:
"Watermarker" , an app that allows you to brand or watermark your video's whether you use an image / logo or a spiffy line of text: Watermarker will do it fast and good. You have precise control over where and how large your logo/text will appear.
- touch to position roughly in top left top right bottom left bottom right position. Fine tune with margin and size sliders
- adjustable watermark size. Definition is relative to video width, going from small to 100%
- optionally locakable centered position, centered horizontal position
- slider adjustable margins
- slider adjustable opacity/alpha
- optional fading in/out in- and outpoint and duration are settable
specifically text mode:
- choose from all installed fonts on the iPhone/iPod.(Currently over 160 faces, 59 families)
- choose any colour for your text
- sizing text works as mentioned before, it's dependant on textlength and setting it fullsize (100%) means it spans across the whole video
specifically image mode:
- images used as watermarks can be any png/jpeg from the photoroll. To get transparant pngs into your roll use email right now (email a png to yourself and save it to the photoroll) or save it from a website in mobile safari (try for instance the blue watermarker icon on this website).
- some sample images are included to get you started. Just be creative, use it for vignetting, texturing or branding
- Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, and iPod 4th gen
Tutorials / help
If you've bought Watermarker and have some questions regarding as to how to use it, please take a look at our tutorial video here
. I've decided for this app to leave the tutorials out of the app, to save on download size and create the meanest & leanest experience possible.
Watch the Watermarker app Demo video here
Watch other examples of Watermarker output here
Watermarker is an Appjuice product, it's the fifth production on our own label.
- Graphics created by Jeroen van Goor
- Programming: Jeroen van Goor
- Beta testing: Johan ten Broeke
Appjuice is an initiative of fullscreen.nl
If you're using Watermarker for your video footage and have any ideas/remarks that might improve our application in any way or you need some kind of help, feel free to contact us: feedback
Even though there is no facility to discuss with the customers, I would like to respond to this remark about low quality. There is basically no way you can get a hires watermark on top of a lowres video. Text will look more or less pixelated on 640x480, 480x360 or lower SD footage. Unless of course, you blow up the orignial video and rerender it on a higher resolution and superimpose a high-res watermark. Our app does not do that, it maintains the original resolution.